English Pickup lines 8


Damn, if being a sexy was a crime,
you'd be guilty as charged!
If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd rather five cents.

There is something wrong in my cellphont.
It doesn't have you numner in it.

You must be a hell of a thief,
because you stole my heart form across the room

You're like SM?
Because you've got it all!

Excuse me.. Are you a dictionary?
Because you give meaning to my life!

I'm a Bee?
Can you be my HONEY!

Can you recommend a good bank where I can make a deposit?
Because I’m planning to save all my love for you!

I hate to say this but... You are like my underwear..
I can't last a day without you!!

Am i a bad shooter?
Because I keep on missing you!

You're like a Balikbayan Box?
Because I get excited when u arrive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love