English love qoutes 50





I never thought of loving someone far from my ideal man…But when I saw you and as I laid my eyes on you, I can’t help myself but falling in love with you

I never thought I’d fall in love but i fell in love with you i never thought that love could be so sweet, so kind, so true i love you for the things you do you make my life worthwhile, i love the way you look at me but most of all i love your smile

i love you the moment i closes my eyes and the moment it opens. i breathe for you, my heart beats for you.and you are the reason that i smile and u will be the only reason that i live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love