English love qoutes 16


I Love the feeling when we are together.......,♥♥
I Love the thought being with you forever..,♥♥
I Love it when ur dream comes true......,♥♥
I Love it when it's a bit hazy & dew...,♥♥
I L♥VE the time i spend with you....,♥♥
Becoz I feel perfect with you......♥

Hugs Were Invented
To Let People Know
You LOVE Them
Without Saying Anything.

If I Had My Life to Live Over Again ..
Next Time I Would Find You Sooner
So That I Could Love You Longer ..

Cutest Promise
I Will Leave Something For U
When I Leave This World,
Few Memories in Your Heart
Some Tears in Your Eyes,
My Name on Your Lips,
And My Absence in Your Life ...

If I Never Met You,
I Wouldn't Like You.
If I Didn't Like You,
I Wouldn't Love You.
If I Didn't Love You,
I Wouldn't Miss You.
But I Did, I Do & I Will ...

I Love You
Not Because of
You are Mine;
But Because ...
I'll Think it Over
And Then Tell You



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love