English love qoutes 36


Be My Valentine
This may be a little silly,
But I have a question for you,
Will you be my valentine?
'Cause no one else will do...
I know you are my boyfriend
But will you be my valentine?
I can't think of anyone else
I'd want to have as mine...
No one else gives me the tingles
The way you always do,
So, will you be my valentine?
So I can share this with you...
No one has ever kissed me
And sent chills down my spine,
Until the night you kissed me,
So, please be my valentine...
Like I said this is silly,
But I have one last question for you...
If you agree to be my valentine,
Can I be yours too?

There is something about you
Which makes me go crazy about you
All I want to do now, is to look into your eyes
put your hands in mine
and never let this time go.
There's nothing that we can't do
Just don't forget that
I LOVE YOU

Note: click "read more below to show the full post. thanks



A true relationship is
when you can tell each other
anything and everything.
No secrets and no lies.



One day you will meet someone
who doesn't care about your past
Because
They want to be with you
in your future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love