English sad love qoutes 6


Love can make you laugh; love can make you cry. This page is dedicated to people who have experienced the sorrowful side of love. These sad love quotes reflect your emotions, share your grief and teach you to build your life once again. Read carefully and you will derive a lot of meaning in these valuable sad love quotes.

I wanna believe that you're this perfect guy and everything you seem to be is true. But when I look at you, really look at you, I can tell that I'm just barely scratching the surface. You're that book, with the pretty cover, the one that I just can't wait to to get into. But you should never judge a book by it's cover, because now that I've read far enough into you that I just can't put you down, there will be a twist... and everything will change... and by the last page... I'll be heartbroken.

I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo through your head, with no one to share them with. All in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell

We can't be together, you deserve someone so much better than me, and you know it, and it kills me that you know it. I can't handle being in a relationship...constantly scared that you're going to find that someone you deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love