English Image Sad Love qoutes 6


dislove, islove, thelove, bestlove, waylove, tolove, saylove, thatlove, ilove, rilylove, mislove, youlove, solove, muchlove. now read this back without reading the word love.

the best advice my father could give me when it comes to boys is that, "don't listen to everything he says, pay attention to his actions."

"go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk and do effort just for an hour to be with you."

"there are a lot of people who call you by your name. but there's only one person who can make it sound so special."

you can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see. but, you cannot close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

love comes in the very unexpected time, and leaves you hanging unexpectedly.

wanna know what's weird? "it's when you are still communicating with the person you need to forget.

the spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

You know what’s the sweetest time of the day? It’s when you pray. Why? Because you’re talking to the one who loved you the most.

The worst deception: A guy can make you think he loves you, but he really doesn’t. And a girl can make you thinks she doesn’t love you, but she really does.

Behind every bitch there’s a man who made her that way. And with every “retired” bitch is a man who loved her even when she was still a bitch.

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be and will not be.

Two people will not be together for so long if they cannot forgive each other’s little failure.

A successful relationship requires falling in love many times. With the same person.

A person saw me trying to find something. She asked me what I was looking for. I answered, “my life” She asked, “Did you lost it?” I said “No, I didn’t. I just wasted it on someone not worth it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love