English love qoutes 17


You told me I was beautiful. And even though a lot of people tell me that, I think you're the only one who really meant it. For you were the only one who really took the time to look.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can't let you go.

You make me smile so wide, when I look into your eyes and when you're not around...you know you're somewhere stuck inside my mind...

It's YOU. You mean everything to me...you are the first thought in the morning when I wake up, my last thought before I go to bed, you smile at me in my dreams, when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.

The way our hands fit, the way our eyes meet, the way I melt when you're holding me. There's not a piece that' s out of place. I can see the way I feel, it's written on your face, and there's no mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love