English sad love qoutes 8


I've accepted the fact that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that is always going to make my heart jump a little and my stomach tie up in knots no matter how happy I am otherwise...no matter how long its been.

I really think there's a reason that I like him so much. Like something is telling me not to let him go. Everytime I follow my heart...it leads me to him. I mean...what other explanation is there? Why is it that he is all I can think about? Why is it that no matter how upset I am...I see him and I can't help but smile? Why is it that when he smiles at me...I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when he'd broken my heart, and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me...when he lied to me...and I hated him...why then did I still feel those same feelings??? Answer me that, and then I'll tell you why I let him hurt me so much.

I'm through with romance, I'm through with love, I'm through with counting the stars above, and here's the reason that I'm so free, my loving baby is through with me.

Anyone could tell me to just give up and move on and I wouldn't...but they don't understand...they don't know him and they don't know what it's like to want him so much.

It's so weird, you know? How we always inevitably find ourselves wanting to run back to the ones we used to love, for some reason thinking it would work out differently the second time around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love