English love qoutes 45


Life is not measure by the number of breaths we take,
But by the number of moments that takes our breath away…

I maybe faraway,
But I know my heart is close to you…

Everyone has their own reason
for waking up in the morning…
Mine is you…

Why would I ever look for something?
When I see everything in you…

Distance doesn’t matter if you really love the person
What matters most is your honesty and trust

You Know missing you could turn from Pain to pleasure
If I kew you were missing me too…

The greatest force on earth is not the compulsion of law,
But the compassion og LOVE…

My world would be a lonely place
Without the YOU that puts a smile on my face…

I Love you not because I have too
But because it’s true…

You may be out of my sight,
But never out of my MIND…

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ
Oooooopppsss…
I miss “U”

i love you,
even in our baddest days…

Whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you,
I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss…

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger.







Followers

about me?

Total Pageviews

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | texty-love